Here we have listed our Articles on Dog Behaviour for you to read. Some links point to our Blog, don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter whilst your there.
- Catch your dog in the RIGHT!
- 10 things NOT to do with your dog
- Is your small dog a TARGET?
- Dog attacked, see the video.
- What makes a professional
- Behaviour Problems, A Different Perspective
- Socialisation? What is it exactly?
- Barking, its the time of year for it!
- Dogs need to learn how to learn
- Working through behaviour problems with your dog
- Canine Depression – A long road or perhaps not.
- Do I need to see a Dog Behaviourist?
- Why K9 Pro are different
- Training the Behavioural Interrupter
- Dogs vs. The Law
- Ten Reasons to Crate Train your Dog or Puppy!
- Momentum in Behaviour Modification
- The see what happens game!
- The Importance of Play
- Dangerous Dog Declarations
- NILIF, the way all dogs should be raised
- The Triangle of Temptation
- Living with and curing dominance in your dog
- Why do dogs bark?
- House training your dog
Thinking about Seeing Steve?
Don’t hesitate, come and discover Dog Training’s best kept secret! Steve has helped thousands of people and their dogs.
He is a Nationally Accredited Dog Trainer, Law Enforcement Dog Trainer and Canine Behaviourist, but what really matters is his 30 years of experience…
When it comes to behaviour problems, Steve is where people come when everyone else says no. No matter how big or small your problem, or dog, Steve will design a solution that you can manage and your dog will benefit from.
Dog Sports Competitor?
Steve is well known for producing outstanding results in the Competition Obedience World. His Training in Drive program is second to none.
If you compete and feel your dog isn’t giving 110%, if your slaving away and getting nowhere, you owe it to yourself to book a lesson with Steve and let him show you what your dog is capable of.
Programs are fun, energetic, non repetitious motivational concepts and games.
Are you ready to supercharge your training? Click here…
OK so you know how to teach your dog to sit, but is the technique your using producing the end result you dream of?
Want to know how professional trainers teach positions? Or how to set that perfect “head up” heel position with “vertical gate?“
If you don’t know what these terms mean you need to get yourself along to a Master Class.
Learn the tips, tricks and secrets that produce those ring winning results!