Browse our articles on dog training equipment.
- Steve’s favourite balls!
- The INDESTRUCTIBLE Dog Toy
- How SAFE is your dog’s collar?
- Which long line and why?
- Do these balance balls really work?
- How to measure your dog for a Jafco Plastic Muzzle
- How to measure your dog for a crate
- The Story Behind Our Famous Leashes
- Leash Breakage
- Ten Reasons to Crate Train your Dog or Puppy!
- Selecting the Right Leash for Your Dog
- Do I Need a Backup Collar with a Prong Collar?
- Choosing the Right Remote Collar
- Measuring your dog for a Prong Collar
- Choosing a Tug Toy or Prey Item
- Collars and Harnesses
- Head Collars
- The SHOCKING Truth About E-Collars!
- Fitting a Prong Collar
- Why use an e collar?
Thinking about Seeing Steve?
Don’t hesitate, come and discover Dog Training’s best kept secret! Steve has helped thousands of people and their dogs.
He is a Nationally Accredited Dog Trainer, Law Enforcement Dog Trainer and Canine Behaviourist, but what really matters is his 30 years of experience…
When it comes to behaviour problems, Steve is where people come when everyone else says no. No matter how big or small your problem, or dog, Steve will design a solution that you can manage and your dog will benefit from.
Dog Sports Competitor?
Steve is well known for producing outstanding results in the Competition Obedience World. His Training in Drive program is second to none.
If you compete and feel your dog isn’t giving 110%, if your slaving away and getting nowhere, you owe it to yourself to book a lesson with Steve and let him show you what your dog is capable of.
Programs are fun, energetic, non repetitious motivational concepts and games.
Are you ready to supercharge your training? Click here…
OK so you know how to teach your dog to sit, but is the technique your using producing the end result you dream of?
Want to know how professional trainers teach positions? Or how to set that perfect “head up” heel position with “vertical gate?“
If you don’t know what these terms mean you need to get yourself along to a Master Class.
Learn the tips, tricks and secrets that produce those ring winning results!