Phone Consultations with Steve…
A Phone Consultation is a great way to get Steve’s opinion on anything you like. They are 30 minutes long and you can ask for advice on anything dog related.
You might not be near us but if you can get near a phone you can get some help from Steve. These can be used for many options; but the main advantage is there is virtually no waiting time like a consult, you may be able to be booked in within a few days.
These may be a good way to see if you think we can help you and what methods we may use, or just to just get an opinion on a problem.
It must be remembered that giving advice over the phone has its limitations, there is no substitute for a live consultation but if distance is a barrier, this option may be very useful for you. We have found that sometimes what would be covered in many back and forth emails, is much easier conveyed on the phone, we know this service is valuable to many people so we strive to make time available to you when you need it.
Some common reasons that people choose a Phone Consult are below…
Remember that you may have your own reasons, that is perfectly fine!
- You need a second opinion
- There is a large distance between us and you
- There are no experienced trainers / Behaviourists near you
- You need fast access to professional help
- You know how to train something but it just isn’t working
- An event has happened such as a dog bite and you need help right now!
Ready to Book?
If you would like to arrange a Phone Consult with Steve, please call our office between 9am and 5pm weekdays and our experienced staff will help you get all set.
Here are some tips
- Have a list of things you need to ask Steve ready
- Have a note pad ready to write down anything you may not remember.
- Don’t try and cram too much into one session, Steve will keep up but you may not.