Some of these links point to our Blog or our other sites.
- Competitive Obedience – Coaching by Steve Courtney
- Training the PROTECTION Dog
- Dog training Methods, Myths and Transparency
- 5 Tips to help you play tug like a Pro!
- Training the Protection Dog – The secrets revealed.
- Training the OUT!
- Creating the Reward EXPERIENCE
- What motivates you to train your dog?
- Project 200
- Choosing a Tug Toy
- Obedience Training, the K9 Pro way!
- Training in Drive
- Understanding Drives
- Positive or Negative reinforcement? Purely positive? Force Training? Which one?
- Training your German Shepherd
Thinking about Seeing Steve?
Don’t hesitate, come and discover Dog Training’s best kept secret! Steve has helped thousands of people and their dogs.
He is a Nationally Accredited Dog Trainer, Law Enforcement Dog Trainer and Canine Behaviourist, but what really matters is his 30 years of experience…
When it comes to behaviour problems, Steve is where people come when everyone else says no. No matter how big or small your problem, or dog, Steve will design a solution that you can manage and your dog will benefit from.
Dog Sports Competitor?
Steve is well known for producing outstanding results in the Competition Obedience World. His Training in Drive program is second to none.
If you compete and feel your dog isn’t giving 110%, if your slaving away and getting nowhere, you owe it to yourself to book a lesson with Steve and let him show you what your dog is capable of.
Programs are fun, energetic, non repetitious motivational concepts and games.
Are you ready to supercharge your training? Click here…
OK so you know how to teach your dog to sit, but is the technique your using producing the end result you dream of?
Want to know how professional trainers teach positions? Or how to set that perfect “head up” heel position with “vertical gate?“
If you don’t know what these terms mean you need to get yourself along to a Master Class.
Learn the tips, tricks and secrets that produce those ring winning results!